15 October 2009



My Ultra Cool friend Lori invited me to thePayless Shoesource headquarters for an opportunity to meet the Hot Mess himself, Christian Siriano!
How psyched was I?
He's collaborating with Payless on a shoe line and was there on a meet-the-staff / book signing junket.
I waited patiently in a long line of people eager to meet the little guy. They brought everything from his new book to his new Payless shoe designs for him to sign.
It was finally my turn.... We chatted about friends in common and I got his Fierce autograph on a couple of photos of my nephew Dylan who, in the photo, is crawling behind the backdrop of the Project Runway set runway.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your outfit is kickass!!! & so are you! Yo momma

globalgirls said...

i love this shirt! Your stuff is so cute and thank you for inspiring me to get my butt in the AAU fashion masters program. I am enjoying every minute of it!

Jenny MeCall-Ballou

Anonymous said...

nice! what is the whole project runway thing about? i work for the fashion industry with companies like BCBG, Guess, Dillards, Lands End, etc. check our sites at http://displaydirect.com and http://havastudios.com